Friday, February 27, 2009

hmmm





So I feel like there is this moment in every ones faith where a major stepping stone occurs, where a shift from just coasting along and speaking up when needed to someone actively pursuing and loving God. I feel like i finally get it and i can make the decisions that would cause me to totally depend on him and just him. I had been on what felt like a plateau for the last two years and i tried and tried different ways to get out of it. I cant really tell you what the turning point was but suddenly I got it, worship songs have a whole new meaning sermons aren't just words and my bible isn't just something to make me feel good. I'm excited to see what the next couple of months have in store for me as i embark on a new part of my life with a new understanding of life.

No comments: