Friday, July 11, 2008



Can I just say children has to be one of the best things God has ever created. They find away to be cute in any situation regaurdless of the annoyance they cause. As VBS came to an end I realized how much more commitment I need to put in it next year, my kids were amazing but you could tell there was a lack of I guess love because I lacked the passion for seeking God.



Coleman's gone for eleven days and i'm so happy. I could pretend I'm gonna miss him but just changing up an enviorment temporarly is really exciting! I am jealous he gets to go backpacking and be one with nature but I'm gonna enjoy a small dose of Independence I think with being able to do things and not worry about how my other half will react or what his plans for coordinating purposes.


No comments: